ArmadaHealth, a leading provider of physician recommendations, and BenefitsApp, an agnostic app for employers to manage all things HR and Benefits, have partnered to offer QualityCare Connect , Armada’s flagship offering, within BenefitsApp’ mobile solution for employees and their families.
The integrated solution will leverage SSO such that account administration, eligibility, etc., will be managed in one location and BenefitsApp’s easy onboarding based on 2-factor authentication, eases the friction involved when trying to access new applications.
BenefitsApp features include:
- Streamlined access to corporate resources and communications for employees & spouses
- Company-branded smartphone app with push & in-app messaging
- Icons for all HR/Benefits apps including medical, 401K, payroll and voluntary
- Digital Signature, employee surveys
- Covid-19 Toolkit, employee daily check-in
- ID & Vaccination Card storage
- Spanish translation services
- SSO, employee directory, company calendar and more!
QualityCare Connect features include:
- Concierge services to connect employees with the best physicians: 1st or 2nd opinions
- Includes Primary Care or Specialist
- Use for any family member
- Access to the best doctors anywhere in the U.S.
- High Tech, Right Touch® approach
Together, employers can realize these benefits:
- Agnostic platform for all HR/Benefits communications
- Provides employees access to high-value care
- Increase utilization for all benefits
- Significant reduction in employee queries into HR/Benefits department
- Ensure important messages are received by workforce
- Pro-actively manage Covid-19 outbreaks
- Reduces employee stress and time wasted trying to find the quality physicians
Find out more about the partnership here.
ArmadaHealth® has developed the most robust and comprehensive physician recommendation intelligence in the industry. Uniting oceans of data, clinical insights, and a human touch, our High Tech, Right Touch® approach embodies the best practices in quality-based healthcare navigation. Our proprietary enhanced intelligence platform, S.I.E.N.A.®, features multivariate quality measures and clinically trained machine learning models as inputs to physician-patient matching algorithms. QualityCare Connect®, our consumer-facing service, improves the efficiency, expediency, and effectiveness of how people access perfectly matched primary and specialty care physicians. QualityCare Navigator℠, our Navigation-as-a-Service offering, enables our clients’ member-facing service teams to submit, monitor, and manage navigations on behalf of their members with a white-labeled solution. The result is improved health outcomes, reduced healthcare expenses, and exceptional member satisfaction as reflected in our NPS of 86 while serving more than two million members.
BenefitsApp is the first benefits platform built securely on the Salesforce.com platform providing employers a fast, efficient and secure mobile platform enabling eligible members access to their benefits, wherever they are. BenefitsApp teams with Human Resource Professionals and their Plan Administrators to convey benefits to employees with the BenefitsApp platform.