We find you the right doctor, at the right time
SpecialtyCare Connect gives people peace of mind when going to see a specialist
We've got You covered
You shouldn't have to worry about getting the best care
That’s why SpecialtyCare Connect was created. We protect your most valuable asset– your good health. We match you with healthcare specialists that are qualified to treat your specific medical condition based on their expertise.
We do the legwork, so you feel better faster!
What do you have to lose by trying SpecialtyCare Connect?
Call 888-302-5735 or click the button below.
"When I called SpecialtyCare Connect, not only were they able to match me to my doctors for surgery and radiation, they also connected me to a doctor for my follow up treatment."
Grateful SpecialtyCare Connect member
How it works
The process of making an appointment with a specialist can be difficult to navigate. We handle the confusing stuff, so you can focus on getting better.
We understand your unique needs
Whether you request a specialist online or by phone, we’ll quickly gather information needed to give you the best recommendations, such as:
- Diagnosis from a medical professional for your illness or injury
- Your preferences for physician gender, age, office locations, languages spoken, and any other factors important to you
- Confirmation of any medical records or tests needed for your first visit
We combine data science and the advice of world-class physicians
- Our cutting-edge data science identifies the best possible specialists for you based on quality factors, your personal preferences, and the oversight of our world-renowned Clinical Advisory Board
- Specialist recommendations are based on quality measurement criteria; we have no financial or legal ties to the physicians we recommend and we do not use online reviews from the general public
We give you personal recommendations
- You receive detailed bios of at least three recommended specialists
- We confirm insurance acceptance, appointment availability and any necessary medical records or tests for prior to your physician visit