We find you the right doctor, at the right time
Our SpecialtyCare Connect service gives people peace of mind when going to see a specialist
We've got You covered
You shouldn't have to worry about getting the best care
That’s why SpecialtyCare Connect was created. SpecialtyCare Connect protects your most valuable asset– your good health. We match you with healthcare specialists that are qualified to treat your specific medical condition based on their expertise.
We do the legwork, so you feel better faster!
What do you have to lose by trying SpecialtyCare Connect?
"When I called SpecialtyCare Connect, not only were they able to match me to my doctors for surgery and radiation, they also connected me to a doctor for my follow up treatment."
Grateful SpecialtyCare Connect member
How it works
The process of making an appointment with a specialist can be difficult to navigate. We handle the confusing stuff, so you can focus on getting better.
We understand your unique needs
Whether you request a specialist online or by phone, we’ll quickly gather the information needed to give you the best recommendations:
- Diagnosis from your primary care doctor for your illness or injury
- Your preferences for physician gender, age, office locations, languages spoken, and any other factors important to you
- Confirmation of any medical records or tests needed for your first visit
We combine data science and the advice of world-class physicians
- Our cutting-edge data science identifies the best possible specialists for you based on quality factors, your personal preferences, and the oversight of our world-renowned Clinical Advisory Board (link to CAB)
- Specialist recommendations are based on quality measurement criteria; physicians do not pay us and we don’t use online reviews from the general public
We give you personal recommendations
- You receive detailed bios of at least three recommended specialists
- We confirm insurance acceptance, appointment availability and any necessary medical records or tests for prior to your physician visit