Saving Time and Providing Peace of Mind
Online searches and word-of-mouth recommendations are a poor substitute for expert clinical guidance.
SpecialtyCare Connect is not just a search of online databases or a virtual second opinion service. For each diagnosis, we combine our customized physician database with evaluation criteria from our board of world-renowned clinicians.
This sets our physician recommendations apart from online searches or other recommendations. The physicians identified by SpecialtyCare Connect are clinically and expertly matched for the member’s unique medical condition.
Patients do not need to spend time researching and worrying.
- Did your referring physician research your condition and select a specialist for you?
- Can you get an appointment in the near future?
- Do they accept your insurance?
Objective Physician Recommendations
SpecialtyCare Connect matches members with specialists based on specific, objective criteria:
- Professional evaluation of each physician’s education, experience and outcomes
- Verification of insurance acceptance and appointment availability
- Distance a patient is willing and able to travel
- Any other personal preferences
WHAT TYPE OF SPECIALISTS DO WE RECOMMEND?
When patients visit a PCP, they are increasingly being referred to a specialist. According to a 2011 report, one-third of all US patients are referred to a specialist each year!
SpecialtyCare Connect has collected and validated information on physicians for virtually all specialties and sub-specialties, including: